Tachikara USA, Inc. has created this statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for our web site located at tachikara.com.
1. Collected Information: Tachikara USA, Inc. collects the contact and confidential client information from its users through inquiry forms and a secured e-commerce ordering system. This information is used to contact clients regarding their inquiries and for processing product orders placed by users. Tachikara USA, Inc. does not sell or offer this information to third parties for marketing or other purposes.
2. Log Files: Tachikara USA, Inc. periodically collects log files, including IP addresses, from our server. These files provide us with an overview of who is visiting our web site and the pages that are being viewed most often. This information is not specific to an individual browser and is only collected to assist us in the maintenance and administration of our web site. Log files are collected mainly for research purposes to see what pages garner the most interest and use to current and potential customers.
4. Employees: Tachikara USA, Inc. employees are updated on the latest security policies. Employment with Tachikara USA, Inc. is contingent upon employee's agreement to abide by such policies. Tachikara USA, Inc. makes all reasonable efforts to protect information, but cannot make guarantees that prevent unauthorized access to information.
5. Security: When submitting an inquiry or purchase information, transmission includes a basic e-mail transfer secured through a mail server and direct transfer to a database residing on a secure web server. We protect your information (including all credit card information) during transmissions with data encryption using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate for security.
6. Email Sign-Up: Out of respect for your privacy, if you no longer wish to receive email communications, you can easily opt-out by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE link located in the footer of each communication. The UNSUBSCRIBE link is specific to email communication types for which you are subscribed to receive. You may also send an email to email@example.com requesting removal from all future communications, or with questions or comments about your experience.