Tachikara U.S.A., Inc. has created this statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for our Web site located at www.tachikara.com.
1. Collected Information: Tachikara U.S.A., Inc. collects the contact and confidential client information from its users through inquiry forms and a secured e-commerce ordering system. This information is used to contact clients regarding their inquiries and for processing product orders placed by users. Tachikara U.S.A., Inc. does not sell or offer this information to third parties for marketing or other purposes.
2. Log Files: Tachikara U.S.A., Inc. periodically collects log files, including IP addresses, from our server. These files give us a general picture of who is visiting our Web Site and which pages are being viewed the most often. This information is not specific to an individual viewer and is only collected to assist us in the maintenance and administration of our Web Site. Log files are collected mainly for research purposes to see what pages are of most interest and use to current and potential clients.
4. Employees: All Tachikara U.S.A., Inc. employees are made aware of our security policies on a regular basis. Employment with Tachikara U.S.A., Inc. is contingent upon employee's agreement to abide by such policies. Tachikara U.S.A., Inc. makes all reasonable efforts to protect such information, but can make no guarantee that it can prevent all unauthorized access to this information.
5. Security: When submitting inquiry and purchase information, transmission includes a basic e-mail transfer secured through a standard mail server and direct transfer to a database residing on a secure web server. We protect the security of your information (including all credit card information) during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
6. Email Sign-Up: Out of respect for your privacy, if you no longer wish to receive email communications, you can easily opt-out using the Unsubscribe link included in each communication. Unsubscribe links are specific to the email communications types you are currently subscribed to and are indicated in the footer copy of the email communication. You can globally unsubscribe from all email communications by replying to the email requesting to be removed from all communications or contacting us at email@example.com.
Tachikara U.S.A., Inc. will process all requests in a timely manner.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact our Web site administrator at:
Tachikara U.S.A., Inc.